Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Universal Studios Japan

Since I didn't have class on Monday, I decided to go to Universal Studios Japan!
I've been to Universal Studios in Florida and in California before.

I wasn't that excited about going, but then I freaked out once we actually entered the park because I love theme parks!!! They're so cool! I like roller coasters, I like attractions, and I like the celebration atmosphere of these kinds of parks. I was so glad to be there once I was inside.
Like with Disney World: I'm not really a fan of Disney but the theme parks fascinate me and I love going.



there are many shops and restaurants on the way to the entrance of USJ















there's already a Halloween theme


























Such parks are a lot of fun.

What I was the most excited about was seeing Hello Kitty perform!!! I like Sanrio but I wasn't crazy about Hello Kitty until I saw her dance o(≧▽≦)o

Hello Kitty as a popstar



she also sings!


This was the highlight of my day. of my week. OF MY LIFE SHE IS SO CUTE TT____TT

I AM A FAN













I LOVED HER PERFORMANCES!!!!! \(*T▽T*)/

But then we moved along






























I will!


Honestly, when I was there I only went on one ride. I like big roller coasters and fun rides, but we had waited more than two hours to go on the Hollywood Dream roller coaster. We were exhausted and not in the mood for waiting in another long line.
That's ok though, because we'll be back :)




ads for the Harry Potter park that will open here in 2014





No comments:

Post a Comment