Monday, September 9, 2013

京都 (2)

This weekend I spent Saturday in Kyoto and Sunday in Osaka. I've been exhausted for the last few days. I always feel busy, which is good in a way, but I don't even know what's keeping me busy... I didn't have much homework last week (though I have class), I hardly spend any time online... I just sit around in the kitchen a lot with people I guess. Also, when I do try to go online it takes forever because I'm always having problems. It makes it difficult to blog. I have a lot to catch up on.

On the trains, you can easily change the direction you're seated in:




Remember I mentioned that Japan takes bicycles and umbrellas seriously? Here are more examples of that



at the train station, you have to pay to park your bicycle


some umbrella stands lock in your umbrella so that it can't be stolen



Here are pictures from Kyoto this weekend


there are many temples and shrines all over Kyoto






















purikura


Another anime store, but much bigger than the one I've been to in Hirakata





















My friends noticed that the manga for Sherlock is in the BL section, which they found hilarious.
I don't know anything about Sherlock, but I've heard enough about the fandom so that I kind of get it.



cosplay items








I have class soon. The Internet is working perfectly for once, but I'll have to try to blog again later since I'm running out of time this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment