Sunday, September 15, 2013

大阪 (2)

First of all, I have been completely exhausted lately. At times I just want to collapse and go to sleep for much of the day. Sometimes my head hurts because I'm so tired. Unfortunately, I'm having trouble falling asleep lately. I hate it. Also, I usually need to wake up at a specific time in the mornings.

Anyway, I went to Osaka yesterday.

Pictures from Shinsaibashi




























a big Sanrio store :)




I happen to like cute things, so I bought several items




















skincare products from South Korea



things I bought at the Sanrio store! Don't let Hello Kitty's cute, innocent look fool you. This brand tends to be pricey. Fortunately, I thought I got a fairly good deal








If some of these pictures look familiar, it's probably because of this.

Sorry about some of my pictures being too dark.

Also, I was with 9 people, so I couldn't take all the pictures I wanted to. I didn't want to hold anyone up. I tend to take too many pictures anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment