Sunday, September 1, 2013

More Pictures

More photos from this week!

The mailboxes for exchange students in the Center for International Education (CIE)



I was happy to receive a letter from my speaking partner earlier this week!
I also found a letter from my home visit family in my mailbox later in the week


do you see what I see


^_^


during some part of the orientation


outside the main gate of campus


the main gate










My Melody looks so cute here!!!!


aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh


too many cute folders T__T



Doraemon is also cute




During the bus ride from the airport I noticed that all stairwells on tall buildings didn't have an exterior wall. They're outdoor. I wonder why


Buses work differently in Japan. You get on on the back door and exit at the front where the driver is. You pay upon getting off the bus.



this is at the convenience store on campus






at KGU





near the main gate



these are areas for bagging your own groceries at the grocery store


parked cars



even license plates can be cute


these are all pictures I took on my way from the east gate of campus to the area where seminar houses 1, 2, and 3 are (I took a shortcut)



















seminar house 2! the best!!


I went to a sushi restaurant. The picture didn't come out well


My futon. It's quite warm (thank god for air conditioning) and extremely comfortable!


I've had a lot of fun so far :)

The weather is, as expected, very warm and very humid. Though not terribly so, for the time being...

Sometimes it rains and then it suddenly pours down really hard.

Within the first couple of days after my arrival in Japan, there was a small earthquake (a tremor I guess) in the middle of the night. Perhaps around 3:40 AM. I awoke for some reason and realized it was shaking. It wasn't bad at all though. Nothing fell over.

No comments:

Post a Comment