Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Pictures from November

My extra pictures from November.
I can't believe it's already the last month of the year.

plastic parfait display in Osaka





the real thing!





I was wearing light pants so I thought it was a good opportunity to show what happens when I ride my bike in the rain. I get completely soaked every time, despite wearing a rain poncho. Rain is no joke here. Luckily this happened to me last week when I was on my way home, so I could change right away. I haven't always been so lucky though, since I sometimes had to go to school in the rain.
Even my winter coat, which is waterproof to an extent (at least it looks that way), was no match for the rain. Water leaked through my sleeves.


In my Japanese class last week we made a samurai hat and shuriken out of origami



I went to a sushi restaurant. There's a slot in the table for the empty plates. After a certain number of plates have been inserted, a video showing a cartoon plays. By chance, you can win or lose. If you're lucky, the video will reveal that you won, and you get a random prize from the vending machine thing above the table.


on campus






the main train station in this small city



TVXQ released a new single in Japan last week!




Remember this? I finally ate it!








the kitchen and dining area in my building


my food box... it's fairly empty
located here



at an okonomiyaki restaurant










No comments:

Post a Comment