Friday, December 20, 2013

Extension Approval

The fall semester calendar is marked with Notification of Approval or Disapproval of Extension of Stay on December 18. I knew that I'd have to go to campus to check my physical mail box in the Center of International Education on that day. Everybody who wants to spend a second semester here, regardless of whether they initially applied for one semester or one year, need to do so.

My extension application was approved! I'll be studying abroad at Kansai Gaidai in Japan for a second semester. It will be my third semester abroad.

After getting the official notification in my mailbox, I picked up my new student ID card. The only difference is the dates.

I never worried about my request being denied. Although I originally applied for only one semester, anyone who wants to extend to spend a second semester here is approved, unless of course they fail a class.

I look forward to spending more time in Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment