Monday, December 2, 2013

Last Week of Classes Before Final Exam Week

Today is Monday! It marks the start of the last week of classes.
I've felt the semester winding down in the last few weeks. Last week, for example, all I was doing in three of my four classes was watch people give presentations. I also had two presentations last week. All we're doing in all of my classes now is either watching people present or doing review.
Now, all that's left for me is a final exam, an oral exam, a quiz, and two essays. I'm not stressed at all though. The way I see it, I have plenty of time since I don't have any homework this week. All I have to worry about is writing my two essays eventually. I need to study a lot for my final exam in Japanese too, since it covers a lot of material.
This week looks like this for me:
Today I only had one short class because my second class was cancelled.
Tomorrow I'm going to two classes. On Wednesday I also have two classes.
I don't have any class on Thursday!
On Friday I have two classes and my oral exam for Japanese.

Next week is finals week. The semester will be completely over after December 13.
We don't have a normal schedule during finals week. It all depends on the classes you're taking. In my case, only one of my classes is meeting normally as it has all semester.
Therefore, I have a final exam and a class on Tuesday. Then I have to go to a class on Friday. That's it. I have a test and two essays due next week, but after Tuesday I'm pretty much done. I plan on getting my essays out of the way this week. I also need to review Japanese this week.

The semester is close to being over. I say it all the time, but time really flies.
I'm glad I'm staying for another semester. There are still many things that I plan on doing in Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment