Saturday, October 5, 2013

Travel Plans

I'm making this post because I don't feel that well right now.

First of all, this is the first weekend since I've arrived in Japan that I don't have plans. That's fine. I was looking forward to having a day off for once and relaxing. It's the first time in over a month that I don't have to wake up to do something or go somewhere.
I guess I needed the rest, because I slept for a little more than 12 hours.
But I hate sleeping the day away.
Being busy was exhausting but rewarding. I feel a lot better when I have plans.

Besides sleeping late, another thing that is getting to me right now is something I just booked. I'm going somewhere with my friend at the very end of this month. I don't really want people to know until it happens. I like traveling but I hate the stress that comes with it. So I feel a bit uneasy right now.
I'm also sad about missing some things while I'm gone, namely: Halloween, Infes, Cultural Day, and classes.
I won't miss the Halloween Party at the university, at least...
Infes is a festival scheduled by the CIE (Center for International Education) every semester.
Cultural Day is a holiday in Japan.
Besides Halloween and Infes, I'm most upset with having to miss classes. I'm one of those people that never skips class and never misses class because I hate it. I'm really concerned about this now. It shouldn't hurt my attendance though because I haven't missed any yet.

I feel a little lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment