Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Schedule

My day was going great until I got to school. It turns out I have no speaking class today and I was completely unaware. I got up early for nothing :( I went out and got sweaty in the humidity when I could still be sleeping :( I'm so mad!!!
Speaking Japanese class is required for everyone and while the Reading and Writing class is optional, almost everyone takes it as well. Except for me. All the exchange students had their speaking midterm tests yesterday and the reading and writing tests are today. Since I don't take the reading and writing class that test schedule doesn't concern me. So I had no idea that because of the speaking tests yesterday, reading and writing was cancelled and that speaking class is cancelled for today because of the reading and writing test. My next class is at 3 pm. I should have checked the syllabus. Usually that's never necessary though because our teacher tells us everything in class and sometimes the quiz dates change, which we all find out in class. No one thought to tell me that we don't have speaking class today :(
I'm also annoyed because it took me around two hours to fall asleep last night, and I was thinking that I would love to sleep in today (I hate missing class though so I'd never consider skipping). Since the start of the semester, there have been exactly three days on which I slept in. I went to bed around the time I normally do but never woke up before 12 pm. I think that means I needed rest. I could have used more sleep today :(

No comments:

Post a Comment