Thursday, May 29, 2014

東方神起 Live Tour TREE 2014 in Osaka

I went to Tohoshinki's concert in Osaka!!!! It was awesome!!!
This afternoon I was feeling sad and uneasy about having to leave Japan but now that I just went to another TVXQ concert I'm in a good mood again :) for now
A lot of things happened and they said some funny things and so on. Actually, I really enjoyed the talk segments.
I don't know how to organize this post. I'm still excited and energetic, and I have a lot of things on my mind. Well, like I said, Tohoshinki are on a tour in Japan right now. I saw them perform at Tokyo Dome last week and now they've come to Osaka. This week they performed at Osaka Jo Hall. Incidentally, I was at Osaka Jo Hall in December for both of Jaejoong's concerts. Jaejoong is a former member of TVXQ. Anyway, TVXQ will hold concerts in Fukuoka next as well as Hiroshima before returning to Osaka in June. They'll hold several concerts at Osaka's Kyocera Dome, which will conclude this tour.

I set my alarm clock so that I could get to Osaka Jo Hall early to wait in line for the merchandise. I only bought a light stick and the large bag in Tokyo, but now that my bank card is working again and since I'm not traveling (I live in this part of Japan), I wanted to get the other merchandise I wanted. Certain items sell out incredibly fast, namely the perfume bottle as well as the large t-shirts. I didn't want either of those but I still made sure I'd arrive early, just in case something I wanted to buy was in high demand after all.

I waited in line for tour merchandise for three hours


My chip for buying goods, which I explained here


This time, the merchandise display is right by the line, so it was crowded since the line goes by it











Yay!!!


I received another pamphlet that lists all the merchandise for this tour. I'm glad, since the one I got at Tokyo Dome was ruined by the rain


All my Tree tour merchandise


I'm keeping the best pictures for myself, so I'll point out here that I received a special receipt! It's on the left side in the picture above. If you spend more than a certain amount, your receipt includes a message and the printed signature of one of the TVXQ members. They differ by venue and day. I got Yunho's!

Details of the pink t-shirt



A look inside the tour photobook





I feel like this post is unorganized... Sorry
I met someone at the concert! The girl next to me and I talked a bit before the concert started. Afterward, we exchanged LINE IDs and did purikura together. We're the same age. I was surprised by this actually, since most fans are adult women. Of course I'm not the youngest fan there but at 20 I'm on the younger side out of everyone in the audience. I have the impression that the majority of the fans at these concerts are older than I am. At least by a decade or two, usually. Another thing I notice, other than the average age of fans, is that people tend to ask you which member you like better: Yunho or Changmin.
I won't list little details from the concert here because it probably doesn't interest anyone and I feel tired.
Anyway, I'm glad I could attend TVXQ's concert again. It was a lot of fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment