Friday, May 16, 2014

Last Day of Classes

Today is the last day of classes of Kansai Gaidai's Asian Studies Program, in which all exchange students here are enrolled in (the Japanese semester ends in July).
I had one class in the morning, but now I'm done. I won't have any more classes this semester. Finals week starts on Monday.
I have two tests and two essays left. I'll have my Reading and Writing Japanese test on Monday and my Speaking Japanese class test (which is written) on Tuesday. My essays are both due on Thursday, but since I'm going to Tokyo in the middle of finals week to attend a concert, I'll have to finish them by Monday or Tuesday. I should be completely done on Tuesday.
Things are clearly winding down. In addition, I closed my Japanese bank account this week. I only have about two weeks left here.

1 comment:

  1. Lerne recht fleissig. Du schaffst das schon. Ich druecke dir fest die Daumen. Ich hoffe auf der Reise nach Tokio hast du Zeit dich vorzubereiten.

    ReplyDelete