Friday, November 22, 2013

Kiddyland

I went to the main train station during the week. There's a store with cute things there. I believe it's called Kiddyland. I've posted pictures from it before. I have more pictures from the store as well as miscellaneous pictures from this week to share.

I received an advent calendar!! My friend was in Osaka last weekend and accidentally came across a German Christmas market. She bought it for me.
I knew about the German Christmas market in Osaka because I happened to see a poster advertising it as I was returning from Korea a couple weeks ago. I was surprised! Unfortunately, I was on an escalator when I saw the poster so I couldn't get a better look at it or take a picture. I meant to Google it because it's definitely something I want to check out, but I didn't get around to it. Now I know where it is though. I plan to visit it sometime.



It takes at least 15 minutes to walk from the university to the main train station. On the way there's this big hill. There's no sidewalk, which I find quite inconvenient because tons of students walk along here everyday. The train station and the university are major destinations, and there are always people who need to use this route.
Usually it's not crowded when I'm walking here. Still, I often find myself right next to a moving bus.
I don't particularly enjoy riding my bike down this hill because: it's a big hill and I go fast, there's little room, and there's a lot of traffic. I go down this hill every weekend and while it's not exactly scary, in the back of my mind I always think that if I hit something and go flying off my bike, a car will surely run me over.


A little sidewalk emerges further down


Mos Burger


At Kiddyland!







Monsters, Inc. is one of my favorite movies :)




more from Pixar



Disney


bears...


Peanuts


Rilakkuma



Sanrio



going up the hill


haikus that Japanese middle school students wrote


rice balls (onigiri)


one of the folders I use for school ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment