Sunday, March 16, 2014

Midterm Exams

Midterms are coming up fast. In fact, mine start on Tuesday.
My schedule is unique this week because I only have three classes, as well as three exams. A lot of my classes were cancelled due to exam schedules. I'll have three classes on Monday, and that's it for the week. Then, I'll have a different Japanese midterm exam each day after that. Friday is a holiday, and next week is spring break. Therefore, I'll have a break from school from March 21 to March 30. My mom will come to Japan to visit during that time! I'm looking forward to it. I'm going to show her around Osaka, Kyoto, and Tokyo. :)

I know I haven't been blogging much lately. Sorry for the lack of updates. It's not that I've lost interest in blogging. I still enjoy it a lot! The thing is, I haven't been doing the things I normally blog about. For example, I don't go sightseeing often anymore. Even though I've started making fewer posts here, I'm still quite busy! I'm having a lot of fun. I met a lot of new people in the seminar house this semester and I enjoy spending time with them. I love studying abroad. I'm worried this will end too soon. I know how time flies by. It's already time for midterms! They snuck up on me.
Anyway, that's the update for now.

1 comment:

  1. Du hast ja recht - geniesse deine Zeit in Japan!

    ReplyDelete