Monday, July 22, 2013

Japanfest in München

Hello...
I'm not in Japan yet but I went to a Japan festival in Munich yesterday, and my aunt gave me the idea that I could go ahead and write about it here. I'm currently staying in Germany because I come here every summer (I'm German-American).

First of all, there's a Japanese tea house in the English Garden (Englischer Garten) in Munich. I went to see a tea ceremony there on Saturday. This is my second time seeing a tea ceremony carried out. I saw one before in the U.S. a few years ago.





Pictures from Japanfest























































2 comments:

  1. Das Japanfest war eine interessante Erfahrung. Auch die Teezeremonie werde ich sicher öfter mitmachen.
    Danke Anastasia für deine Begeisterung für Japan-das hat auch mein Interesse an diesem Land geweckt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ich wusste gar nicht, dass es soviele Sachen ueber Japan in Muenchen gibt. Das war sicherlich sehr interessant. Danke fuer die tollen Bilder. Apollonia

    ReplyDelete