Wednesday, June 12, 2013

looking back

I am supposed to be doing homework right now so of course I'm doing other stuff instead. I'm looking at the blog I created when I was 16 for my homestay in Japan and jfc I was so cute I'm like dying over how cute this is ;;; The way I write has changed a lot because on this blog from three years ago I sound so cheerful and positive and honest. It was a personal blog and I shared pictures of myself. I guess I've changed a lot because it's totally different from how I blog now. It's nothing like my Korea blog. I don't like revealing certain things about myself or my life.
Actually, earlier this year I remembered I had a Japan blog but I totally forgot the URL. Blogger has changed since then so I couldn't log in either. I eventually found it though but I refused to read it because I thought it would be embarrassing and that I shared too many personal feelings. Now that I'm starting to look over it though I just think it's really cute. I can also see how the way I express myself online or on public travel blogs or whatever has drastically changed. I wasn't afraid back then. I think in many ways I am similar and still unhappy with the same things but nowadays I could never write a blog like I did then. I think my hesitance and fear of being judged affects me a lot more now and I've become more serious. I'm kind of intrigued by how I used to sound... Anyway I can't say whether me back then or me now is better but I'm interested in the differences. I think I was really cute dfdjkngcfklhnkcghg
But I would never write like that anymore. I'm glad I am the way I am now.
Anyway I'll stop obsessing over this blog and thinking about myself and get back to my homework. Maybe.
and no I will not give anyone the link to my old blog.

Edit: nevermind I went from being amused to feeling embarrassed after all

No comments:

Post a Comment