Saturday, May 31, 2014

ありがとう

Hi
My flight to the U.S. leaves today. The conclusion of this semester brings an end to my study abroad experience, which started over a year ago in South Korea. Studying abroad is one of the best things I have ever done. It was a great decision, and I'm quite satisfied that I went to South Korea first, then on to Japan, and that I chose to extend my time in Japan. Considering timing and various other factors, it worked out perfectly.
I've had a wonderful year in Japan. I will never forget Kansai Gaidai, Hirakata, or seminar house 2. I had a lot of fun and got to know many people. I was able to do a lot of sightseeing and travel, as well as spend time with new friends. I've had a great time. I can't imagine my life without these experiences I've had thanks to being a student at both Kansai Gaidai and Korea University. I can't express how valuable these past three semesters have been to me. Each semester was better than the previous one. I'm so happy I could do this.

Thank you for reading my blog.

1 comment: