Thursday, February 13, 2014

Figuring Out My Schedule

I truly can make miracles happen with course registration!!!!!

ahhhh this is wonderful :D and it lifts some of my stress away because the class I somehow got into suits my major perfectly.

I beat the odds last spring when course registration at Korea University was looking quite dismal. There's one class I went to that I thought was perfect and I flipped out about it and really wanted to add it!!!! but it was thought to be impossible. On the first day the professor told us that nobody would be able to add the class. Yet I managed to get in! That was a challenge. I also added another class that was important to me.

I had no problems in the fall because for the first time since starting college, I got into every course I had requested or tried to register for. lucky lucky

This time I was close to giving up. Earlier this week I thought things wouldn't work out. But tada~~~~ I got into a full class!!!! yay!!!!!! :)

anyway I guess I'll explain later I have to go make tarts since we're having a seminar house event.

No comments:

Post a Comment