Sunday, August 25, 2013

Internet

I finally figured out how to get online.
I'm trying to upload pictures to my blog but it's not working.
Actually, oddly enough the only website that is working for me is Google. Blogspot is connected to Google so it's working too. But I can't check Facebook or my email or anything. Those pages won't load. I'm not sure why.
I hope these posts are even making it online.
Hopefully I can get this sorted out this week.
Either way, I think the Internet is extremely slow.

2 comments:

  1. Great to hear you are getting settled in. It sounds like you are getting acclimated to the land of the raising sun! Toll, toll, toll. Look forward to pictures of your surroundings, got your email that you had arrived. Look forward to your next blog entry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Schön zu hören, dass du auch an der Uni angekommen bist. Vielleicht ist Facebook an der Uni gesperrt? An der LMU ist das so. Ich kann z.B. vom Labor aus nicht in facebook, doch wenn ich über wlan im handy bin geht es auch hier. Doch du wirst sicher noch viele Sachen rausfinden. Ist doch auch spannend. Wünsche dir weiterhin viel Erfolg und Freude bei den neuen Eindrücken.

    ReplyDelete